Sunday, March 01, 2009

Make, sew, sow, grow


I am so excited. Having seen so many beautiful blogs, I am having a go. Todays the 1st March, St. David's day. A good beginning day, I think? Currently I have at least ten making projects on the go, more about them later.
Its a beautiful Spring day and here in Finchley its a very lazy Sunday. Talk about calm before the storm. We await a really important letter from Barnet Council to tell us which school my daughter has a place at (nail biting tension, gnash, gnash).
So to keep us calm, we have spent the afternoon cutting out cute rabbit patterns and developing ideas for our blogs, (yes, one each).
Next we have to work out how to put links to each other's blog. And how to add photos and things. We are still in love with cupcakes and trying to perfect the best cupcake frosting-so far, cream cheese and lemon zest takes some beating!
Until the big day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment