Tuesday, March 31, 2009

making and getting it all finished


Making things is a passion, but not finishing them seems to be a condition or in my case an affliction.
So, I am on a mission. Here is my list of shame.
Things I have not finished:-
  1. A cable cardigan in slub wool. Very complicated but lovely if I could just count my way back into the pattern.
  2. 2 Ribbed cardigan in gorgeous Jaegar ivory wool. Probably will fit barbie ;)
  3. Frock coat for daughter, stumped by the button holes.
  4. Grey dress for me!!
  5. Rabbits for Easter
  6. Book for a sailor
  7. crewel book for a gardener or whaler
  8. Here is the house door stop I am currently trying to finish.
So I am determined to finish all of these or at least 1-7 by end of April. Promise!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see I am not the only crafty one out there with a whole slew of unfinished projects! Maybe I will put some pictures of my own unfinished projects on my blog... it may be the motivation I need. Good luck, I hope you meet your goal :)

    ReplyDelete